having supportive, involved family members sounds like it’s part of some kind of fantasy world. especially if the family members are parents. it’s like… dragons! wizards! fairies! family members that don’t think you’re a disappointment! and believe in you! and actually want something to do with you!
the slytherins making a drinking game where they take a shot every time draco malfoy talks about harry potter
Okay but imagine:
- Peter Parker going to a fan convention as Spiderman
- Peter Parker getting compliments on his Spiderman costume
- Peter Parker entering a Spiderman Costume Contest
- Peter Parker losing said contest
- Peter Parker losing the contest to Deadpool